The highly conveted Australian Best Practice Award which is Australasians Real Estate Agents' most prestigious award is unique in that the winner is selected irrespective of:
-Location within Australia or New Zealand
-Trading identity (independent, franchise or marketing group member).
The Best Practice award is presented to an agency principal whose career has been distinguished by
1. The conduct of an estate agency business that is consistently successful in terms of market share, operating surplus and capital value.
2. A commitment to the long term interests of the business's employees.
3. A focus on customer service
4. Service to the real estate industry
5. An ongoing contribution to those within the business's local community who are less well off.
Australian Best Practice stands for everything that is good about the real estate industry, ethics, community involvement and enthusiasm, exciting marketing and the sharing of ideas and the latest technology, systems and the information.
Over fourteen thousand agents subscribe to Best Practice because they know it transcends vested interest, and ego.
Magain Real Estate is proud and honoured to be recognised as one of seven recipients of the annual award.
The huge network of Australian and New Zealand best practice agents has ensured the company's clients and friends of the business direct access to the very best real estate practices in Australia and New Zealand.
ALFIE as the award is affectionately known takes pride of place in our trophy cabinet.